[ppml] Emergency Electrical Work This Evening

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Mon Jun 28 12:14:56 EDT 2004

In preparation for emergency electrical work being done this evening, our
office will close today at 5PM EDT.  The utility repair work will take
place from 7PM until approximately 11PM EDT.  During this time, ARIN will
be operating under its backup power system and expects no interruption of
services with the exception of the credit card payment processing system
and existing v6 services.

Periodic updates will be sent out as the repair work progresses.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes to our Members and all in
the Internet community.

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering
ARIN