[ppml] Policy Proposal 2004-3: Global Addresses for Private Network Inter-Connectivity

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Apr 1 17:19:05 EST 2004

Where in the RFC does it say you get to make that determination and not
the registry staff?  Either I missed it, or, you're applying assumptions
to the interpretation of 2050 that I can't guarantee will hold up when
the rubber hits the road.

Owen

--
If this message was not signed with gpg key 0FE2AA3D, it's probably
a forgery.