[ppml] Allocation and reallocation

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Oct 27 14:36:19 EST 2003

End user accountability is absolutely required.  However, end users are
accountable to the end user policy and LIRs are accountable to the
ISP Allocation policy (which should probably be renamed LIR allocation
policy).

ARIN staff can correct me if I am wrong, but, as I read the policy on the
web site, that is the clear impression I get from it.

Owen

--On Monday, October 27, 2003 12:01 -0600 Rob Vinson