[ppml] Statistics for allocations for each IPv4 /8 block based on RIRs whois data

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Thu Oct 9 16:11:41 EDT 2003

http://www.completewhois.com/statistics/ip_statistics.htm

Above is URL where I put together data for total allocations by RIR for
each IPv4 /8 block and as well as amount of ip space currently routed,
with nice bargraphs showing how this all looks. This data maybe of some
use when you are considering the IANA to RIR allocation policy proposal.
All data is current and webpage is updated daily automaticly.

Also at the http://www.completewhois.com/bogons/ipwhois_data_analysis.htm
there are links to lists of blocks that are not listed properly in RIR
whois (I notified RIRs already, so for example ARIN already got rid of
most "direct assignment" orpan blocks smaller then /24), this is actually
only small percentage of problems in whois - only those that directly
effected my data collection process.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks