[ppml] Policy Proposal 2002-3

Calvin Browne calvin at orange-tree.alt.za
Fri Oct 3 08:06:19 EDT 2003

After the murk of the clash between 2002-3 and 2003-15 (which seems to
be nicely resolved with Owen's suggestion), I'd like to turn the
discussion back to 2002-3, mainly for my own understanding.

Why should 2002-3 not be passed? or what are the arguments for not
passing it?
(and no, "because there are better suggestions" is not a valid answer
IMHO).

I can't remember seeing any detractors, just people suggesting 'better
ideas'.

regards

--Calvin

 Calvin Browne calvin at UniForum.org.za c at lvin.co.za
               Office phone: 080 314 0077        +27 11 314-0077
               http://orange-tree.alt.za Mobile: +27 83 303-0663
               Call me for Linux/Internet consulting