[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-15: IPv4 Allocation Policy for the Africa Portion of the ARIN Region - was Re: [ppml] My idea was a non-starter

Byron Sorgdrager bs at lantic.net
Fri Oct 3 03:31:23 EDT 2003

I would support this flow.

On Thursday 02 October 2003 22:13, Owen DeLong wrote:
> Thank you, Alec,
>
> 	As a result, I would like to advocate that we do the following:
>
> 	1.	I think it would be helpful to call the questions in the
> 		following order at the meeting:
>
> 		2002-3 can we get consensus if it includes allocation and
> 			assignment.
>
> 		if not:
>
> 		2002-3 can we get consensus if it is assignment only.
>

> 		if not:
> 		2003-15 can we get consensus if it includes all of ARIN
>

> 		if not:
> 		2003-15 can we get consensus as is.

<snip>

--
Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness.
                -- Beckett

Scanned by @lantic IS Virus Control Service
This message was scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
@lantic Internet Services (Pty) Ltd. - http://www.lantic.net
eScan for Windows-based PCs - http://www.escan.co.za