[ppml] My idea was a non-starter

Jonathan Lydall jonathan at ods.co.za
Fri Oct 3 02:28:08 EDT 2003

Hi Owen,

I support this proposal entirely. It offers a very nice approach to all
concerns I have seen raised on this mailing list.

>From a sub-saharan african ISP supporting 2003-15, first prize is a win
for all parties, the second question, while not exactly what I was
looking for in 2003-15, it is in no way detrimental to the success of
2003-15 and I have no reason to appose it. I am 100% for your below
mentioned strategy.

Thanks,

Jonathan Lydall