[ppml] Last Call for Comment: Policy Proposal 2003-3

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Nov 19 21:23:43 EST 2003

Yes, it probably also involves criminal activity.  However, in many cases,
it involves a level of criminal activity that leads law enforcement
to respond "don't bother us with your petty problem".  If I don't view
the problem as petty, I should still be able to use my civil remedies even
if law enforcement is unwilling to act on the criminal complaint.

I hope this clarifies.

Owen

--On Wednesday, November 19, 2003 18:04 -0500 Leo Bicknell

--
If this message was not signed with gpg key 0FE2AA3D, it's probably
a forgery.