[ppml] Last Call for Comment: Policy Proposal 2003-3

Ron da Silva ron at aol.net
Wed Nov 19 08:15:49 EST 2003

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 05:26:55PM -0700, John Brown wrote:
> And why would your mother or daughter need more than a single
> IP address ??

At one point, I had a DSL line with a /28 assignment which I used
for a dozen or so devices in my house, some of which were used by
my daugthers.  I fail to understand why I should be required to
publish any personal data associated with the use of that /28.
My upstream ISP should proxy that data for me so that I don't get
unsolicited intrusions in my personal life.

-ron