[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-1a: Required Performance of Abuse Contact

McBurnett, Jim jmcburnett at msmgmt.com
Mon Mar 10 20:24:18 EST 2003

Ok -
I think I like this as written..
BUT-- Am I understanding this correctly:
SWIP Process and ORG--
	If an organization has been SWIPd a Class C and their
		Upstreams allow them to use Private ASN for the
		advertising of said Class C- That ORG is not an ORG
		according to this Policy?
I am not saying this happens, but unless ARIN directly gives
the Resource to the user, does this apply to them?

I am thinking of a SPAMMER in S Fla..... The IP block is not SWIPPED to them
and they have no ASN and don't seem fit this...

Not a problem for me.. I want to make sure we address ARIN Resposible ORGs and
not every JOE.. (we just can't do that)

Jim