[ppml] The last day to book hotel rooms for ARIN XI is Friday, March 14th.

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Mon Mar 10 10:43:52 EST 2003

Time is running out!  If you haven't registered for ARIN XI in Memphis,
it's time to get involved.

For those who have already registered, time is also running very short
to book hotel rooms at our host hotel!

The Peabody Memphis has a limited number of rooms reserved for our
meeting. These rooms are being held until Friday, March 14th, so book now
by calling the Peabody Memphis at 1-800-PEABODY.

To register for ARIN XI, please visit our website:

     http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XI/index.html

ARIN graciously thanks both NASA and Comcast for sponsoring portions
of ARIN XI. As part of their sponsorship, NASA will be supplying the
network connectivity, and will also be setting up and managing the
wireless network.  Comcast will be sponsoring this year's social event at
BB King's, and sponsoring the audio-visual requirements in Memphis!

We are still accepting sponsorship offers for the terminal room/learning
center, as well as the continental breakfasts and lunches during the
meeting.

For more information about the meeting as well as sponsorship
opportunities, contact Edward Pizzarello, ARIN Event Coordinator,
at (703) 227-9878 or memsvcs at arin.net.

ARIN Member Services