[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-1: Human Point of Contact

Dr. Jeffrey Race jrace at attglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 02:18:09 EST 2003

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:27:20 -0500 (EST), Lee Howard wrote:

>Please, sir, that was rude.

Lee I apologize for offending you; I really thought I was bringing
a little humorous cheer to our loving group.   Guessed wrong . . . .

Please observe that I said "management", not the toilers in the
abuse department or others.    The sad fact is that UUNet is
one of the most unethical firms I have ever had the misfortune
to deal with.  There were ethical people there, and such may
still exist, but the ones I personally knew are all gone.  The
senior management knowingly bought into the environmental polluter
business model, still run the firm that way, and also (you may have
noticed) were crooked businessmen, causing terrific damage to the
US economy and to many who depended on the firm for their retirements.

Read the sad truth at

 <http://www.camblab.com/nugget/spam_03.pdf>

Jeffrey Race