[ppml] A proposal to modify proposal 2003-9 (WHOIS and INADDR access)

Joe Baptista baptista at dot-god.com
Tue Jun 10 19:01:25 EDT 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Richard Jimmerson wrote:

> Would a gz file of the reversed mapped domains that ARIN
> manages available on an FTP site meet your needs?  Do you
> think there should be an AUP for this?

Richard - when did ARIN take over the reversed mapped domains.  I remember
it was the case that our delegations were in the in-addr.arpa zone - now
they are some as example are in the 199.in-addr.arpa zone which ARIN runs.
When did that happen that you took over this?

regards
joe baptista

Joe Baptista - only at www.baptista.god

  Ananse - OpenNIC search engine http://www.ananse.indy/