[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-3: Residential Customer Privacy

Einar Bohlin einarb at arin.net
Tue Jul 29 14:14:55 EDT 2003

Hi Stephen,

RE: 2003-3 Residential Customer Privacy

> Aside: Is there any objection to still requiring the city, postal code,
> and
> country for "private residence" allocations?  That data is useful for many
> things even without the street address.

I believe the intent of the authors is that "private residence" will fill in
the line, 'Customer Address:', that is, the piece of data that identifies
the number and street.  City, state, zip, and country will still be
required.

If this is not the case I'm certain the authors will correct me.

Regards,

Einar Bohlin - Policy Analyst, ARIN
einarb at arin.net 703 227-9867