[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-3: Residential Customer Privacy

BARGER, DAVE (SBIS) db6906 at sbc.com
Fri Jul 25 14:44:02 EDT 2003

This policy proposal is not intended to allow "organizations" to opt out of
listing
contact information.  The proposal is expressly targeted at individuals, not
organizations.
The purpose is to protect the individual's privacy, specifically name and
home address.

Dave Barger
Senior Technical Director
Network Engineering IP Management