[ppml] Proposal: make Abuse Handle *REQUIRED* for AS Registration

Andrew Dul andrew.dul at quark.net
Thu Jul 24 13:09:05 EDT 2003

At 08:36 AM 7/24/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>Perhaps registries (not just ARIN) could consider sending monthly or
>quarterly ping messages to all contacts, and auto-remove the ones that
>bounce, while sending a notification of such action to the remaining
>functional contacts on the record.

The AC is currently evaluating text which we are planning on presenting for
comment shortly.  This policy will provide a process for ARIN to evaluate
the accuracy of POC data and publish the accuracy as part of a whois query.
 I hope to have this text posted soon for comment before the meeting in
October.

Andrew Dul
ARIN AC