[ppml] Deadline for policy proposals

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Tue Jul 22 06:24:00 EDT 2003

It seems that the first week of September is the deadline for policy
proposals to be submitted to ARIN in order to be discussed at the October
meetings. Rather than wait until the last minute, it might be best to
start discussing possible policy changes now so that we have a few weeks
of preliminary discussion in public before we commit to the wording of a
policy proposal.

In my next message, I will suggest an area in which I think we need some
changes.

Michael Dillon
Capacity Planning, Prescot St., London, UK
Mobile: +44 7900 823 672    Internet: michael.dillon at radianz.com
Phone: +44 20 7650 9493    Fax: +44 20 7650 9030