[ppml] What do we do with 2002-6?

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Fri Feb 28 14:13:04 EST 2003

Begging the obvious answer....
I assume that you choose to leave the wording as is?

And,  It seems to me that crafting any policy in the ARIN region solely to
be consistent with the other RIRs is not precisely the objective....and that
when objections to the wording of this policy suggest shortcomings to the
implementation or support of it, or subversive use of the policy beyond its
design are worthy of discussion.

Objecting to that discussion or the numbers or character of those discussing
a policy is not pertinent to the policy at hand and falls into the realm of
how policies are proposed and ratified.  As I am intimately involved in that
process, I welcome your suggestions on how to improve this process at all
stages, in the meeting and on the list, in private or in public.

Bill Darte
ARIN Advisory Council