[ppml] What do we do with 2002-6?

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Fri Feb 28 13:49:16 EST 2003

    > I assume by your comments that you are not in favor of option 2 of my
    > email....that is, to drop the proposal, but
    > I cannot determine whether you are in favor of word smithing the existing
    > policy statements that where enclosed or have an alternative.

Changing the wording just causes it to diverge from the other RIR's
policy, which defeats the entire purpose.

Obviously the population of this list is significantly different, smaller,
and more contentious than the attendees at the member meeting.  Asking why
everyone who attends the meetings doesn't have the patience to put up with
the list seems to beg an obvious answer.

The fact that a few people continue to have objections which were raised
and dealt with to the satisfaction of the membership at the meeting
doesn't seem terribly pertinent to me.

                                -Bill