[ppml] Draft 2 of proposal for ip assignment with sponsorship

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Thu Feb 27 16:43:36 EST 2003

At least they will get the space they actually need and not try to get /20
and not use 80% of it, so in the end we get some space conservation.

I do hope you are wrong how widespread "lying" is and what exist is likely
the result of larger size on ARIN's initial assignment anyway.

Would be good to compare with what is happening at RIPE or APNIC, none of
them have this large initial allocation size, yet they seem to use space
more "conservatively" and use less of it eventhough grown of internet
there is larger now then in US.