[ppml] Draft 2 of proposal for ip assignment with sponsorship

Forrest forrest at almighty.c64.org
Wed Feb 26 19:00:17 EST 2003

I think some sort of language saying that ARIN will do audits of the
assignments from time to time is needed.  Or perhaps when you pay your
annual renewal fee, you should have to provide proof along with it that
you are still connected to more than 1 upstream.  Basically something that
will prevent someone from being multihomed today, get a micro assignment,
and then drop their second provider while keeping their micro assignment.

Forrest