[ppml] Question

CJ Wittbrodt cjw at groovy.com
Tue Feb 4 00:15:14 EST 2003

It is a project that the RIRs are working on together.  You'd have to
ask them.  I know that continuing in-addr service for these blocks is
important and rushing the process could cause an interrupt of service.

---CJ

    From: "Eric B. Decker" <cire at deckerstone.net>
    Subject: Re: [ppml] Question

    Hi Cathy,

    Do you know who has been working on this lately?
    Its my understanding there is still a fair amount that hasn't
    been gone through.  At least that is something I heard
    at the RIPE meeting and I'm trying to check it out.

    thanks,

    -c

        cjw> There has been a project underway for quite some time.  The RIRs
        cjw> have been in the process of moving the pre-RIR address space allocations
        cjw> to their appropriate RIR.

        cjw> ---CJ