[ppml] Spamming off of this list

Mury mury at goldengate.net
Wed Aug 27 14:16:58 EDT 2003

It's spam.  It's not an autoresponder.  It is intentional.  It is
unsolicited.  He points out that he's emailing me because of my concerns
regarding IP management policies and assignments.  I challenge someone to
find a recent post where I expressed concern of how to manage my IPs.  And
even if I did post something like that it's still SPAM.  Now if I were to
post something that said please contact me off list if you have a product
to suite my needs, then that's solicited and IMHO ok.

One more thing.  While it's normally fine for someone at an ISP to receive
a 1.7M attachment there are times when I'm traveling at receiving close to
2M of unwanted images is not cool.

His email follows.

Mury