[ppml] Current Info - Policy Proposal 2002-3: Micro-Assignmen ts for Mult ihomed Networks

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Fri Aug 22 13:47:23 EDT 2003

The presentation of the policy would be accompanied by the promise to
re-evaluate after 6 and then 12 mos. as it says in my original post.
Given that this change is not accompanied by significant negative impacts,
then a proposal to lower the boundary another bit would ensue with another 6
and 12 month review...etc.  I personally do not feel that the codification
of such in the policy is appropriate.

Bill Darte
ARIN Advisory Council