[ppml] Current Info - Policy Proposal 2002-3: Micro-Assignments for Mult ihomed Networks

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Fri Aug 22 10:12:09 EDT 2003

This proposal is similar enough to 2002-3 and in fact this it is very
encoraging considering it is coming from AC and they even put provisions
for futher reductions. If we could have the exact timeframe as far as
when reductions of minimum size are evaluated (i.e. as part of main code
to say "the minimum assignment size will be reavaluated every year" it
would be even better.