[ppml] The WIANA registry

Mury mury at goldengate.net
Tue Apr 29 16:42:51 EDT 2003

Here's a thought.  On their site they complain about not being able to use
10.0.0.0.  Now I don't know all the ins and outs of what they are trying
to accomplish to know if that is a real technical problem.

But if we assume that it is a legitimate technical problem, does it make
sense for IANA to designate another large block for private use?  It could
even be tagged for private wireless usage.

Mury