[ppml] The WIANA registry

Trevor Paquette Trevor.Paquette at TeraGo.ca
Mon Apr 28 12:59:06 EDT 2003

I do NOT condone this action; nor should ANY ARIN member or representative.

WIANA needs to go through all the proper processes, just like everyone else. If they do not get what they want based on their existing justification, then they need resubmit either asking for less, or change their justification. Period. End of Story.

If they do not, then what is to stop or prevent 'anyone' else from doing the same.
MAJOR Anarchy! This needs to be stoppped now; before there is no turning back and a precedent is set.

(I'd love to just grab an entire Class A to myself..)