[ppml] Re: Independent space from ARIN

Alec H. Peterson ahp at hilander.com
Wed Apr 23 21:28:17 EDT 2003

--On Wednesday, April 23, 2003 7:28 PM -0500 Stephen Sprunk
<stephen at sprunk.org> wrote:

> Correct answer.  Thank you for publicly committing to this.
>
> How should we handle general stupidity which doesn't violate policy, such
> as requests for information that was already provided, unreasonable
> delays, etc?

Can I please make a request that people stop trying to label all ARIN
registration staff people as 'stupid'?  Antagonizing them certainly will
not help your cause.  And beyond that, it just isn't polite.

Let's try to act professional people.  In my experience ARIN staff have
been consummate professionals regardless of what type of abuse they are
subjected to.  This is to their credit, but that doesn't mean they should
have to take it.  Let's try to deal with these issues in a professional
manner.

Alec

Alec H. Peterson -- ahp at hilander.com
Chief Technology Officer