[ppml] ARIN is milking the COW

Joe Baptista baptista at dot-god.com
Mon Apr 14 22:18:58 EDT 2003

The internet numbers authority has recently been accused of milking the
cow.  An appropriate reference for an organization which allocates numbers
and provides reverse dns.  A service they charge $2,500 USD for but is
only worth at best $6.00 USD.

I could do the reverse for less.  Is the IANA RIR MLM operation out of
control?

Joe Baptista - only at www.baptista.god via inclusive namespace
www.dot-god.com

another useless fact ....
In England, murder is murder. There are no degrees of murder, as in
the United States.