[ppml] BOGUS- ARIN WHOIS?

Jack.W.Parks at alltel.com Jack.W.Parks at alltel.com
Tue Apr 1 14:26:36 EST 2003

It's a long story, but beyond the scope of this forum.  I initially posted to answer a question concerning ALLTEL address space.   Sorry it takes so long to respond...I'm traveling.

If anyone needs information related to ALLTEL IP addressing, feel free to email ipadmin at alltel.net <mailto:ipadmin at alltel.net> .  For additional contact info, our ARIN ORGID is "ALLT".

Thank You.

Jack W. Parks IV
Sr. Network Engineer