[ppml] "...all address space had to be justified..." ???

Jim Fleming JimFleming at ameritech.net
Fri Sep 27 14:34:19 EDT 2002

Really ?

http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
003/8           General Electric Company                May 94
004/8           Bolt Beranek and Newman Inc.            Dec 92
005/8           IANA - Reserved                         Jul 95
006/8           Army Information Systems Center         Feb 94
007/8           IANA - Reserved                         Apr 95
008/8           Bolt Beranek and Newman Inc.            Dec 92
009/8           IBM                                     Aug 92
010/8           IANA - Private Use                      Jun 95
011/8           DoD Intel Information Systems           May 93
012/8           AT&T Bell Laboratories                  Jun 95
013/8           Xerox Corporation                       Sep 91
014/8           IANA - Public Data Network              Jun 91
015/8           Hewlett-Packard Company                 Jul 94
016/8           Digital Equipment Corporation           Nov 94
017/8           Apple Computer Inc.                     Jul 92
018/8           MIT                                     Jan 94
019/8           Ford Motor Company                      May 95
020/8           Computer Sciences Corporation           Oct 94
=====

Jim Fleming
2002:[IPv4]:000X:03DB:...IPv8 is closer than you think...IPv16 is even closer...
http://www.netfilter.org/
http://www.analogx.com/contents/dnsdig.htm
http://ipv8.dyndns.tv
http://ipv8.yi.org