Being blacklisted by Spews

Jill Kulpinski Jill.Kulpinski at exodus.net
Wed Sep 4 20:21:16 EDT 2002

Hello Hansel and all,
Thanks for your comment and just to clarify, I am not speaking with regards to Exodus or any specific ISP.  This is a general question that I wanted to raise to the community for feedback.
It is interesting because a lot of the feedback is saying that the ISP would just disconnect the Customer.  What if the Customer was sending a lot of mail from an address because they provided newsletter distribution services?

Jill