[ppml] RIR's should have power to suspend Member's registration in specified circumstances

John M. Brown john at chagres.net
Sun Oct 27 12:32:00 EST 2002

and automation in this area is prone to false positives
and other errors.

having the RIR's police SPAM is a bad thing.  SPAM
is social and commercial issue and something the RIR's
should stay out of.

As long as there are global transit providers willing
to carry the traffic for a fee, we will see spam.

john brown
speaking personally