[ppml] RIR's to leave IANA / ICANN

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Tue Oct 8 12:54:25 EDT 2002

I agree with Bill. Rather than beat around the bush (sorry Randy) put your
suggestions, thoughts, feelings in a proposal and submit it via the
documented, approved process so that action must be taken...one way or
another. Or better still submit a position paper to the Chair of the AC for
the AC to discuss and possibly endorse to the BOT.