[ppml] ARIN Policy Proposal 2002-9

Jeff Urmann Jeff.Urmann at HFA-MN.ORG
Thu Oct 3 13:41:30 EDT 2002

As many have pointed out, (thank you) RFC1918 is the correct approach for
my unrealistic request for a non-routable public /24.  I will just have
to convince CompanyB to negotiate a private address for us to NAT; nobody
will have to renumber.  I`m not sure what I`ll do if they continue to
insist on a public address.

Although this has started other interesting threads, I do now realize that
I can not waste any more of your time on this one issue.  I hereby rescind
my request for a non-routable public /24.

Thank you for all of your very constructive feedback.

--Jeff