[ppml] ARIN Policy Proposal 2002-9

Newton, Justin JNewton at corp.untd.com
Wed Oct 2 15:00:31 EDT 2002

Mike,
	What is the difference between suddenly charging a customer an
incremental cost for servicing an IP allocation, or an ISP suddenly jacking
up the price on a service they are already charging you for?  An ISP needs
to recoup the total costs for providing service to you.  What line item they
bill those costs as should not impact ARIN policies.