[ppml] Keep in mind that IPv4 TOS=0x00,0x0*,0x*0 allocations are very carefully controlled...

Jim Fleming JimFleming at ameritech.net
Thu Oct 3 09:45:12 EDT 2002

Keep in mind that IPv4 TOS=0x00,0x0*,0x*0 allocations are very carefully controlled...
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space

http://www.forbes.com/asap/2002/1007/042.html
"...they were delighted when I returned later, bringing with me a platoon of Internet gurus, including Esther Dyson, Mitch Kapor,
Tony Rutkowski, and Vint Cerf. They sealed us into an electronically impenetrable room to discuss the radical possibility that a
good first step in lifting their blackout would be for the CIA to put up a Web site."
=====

Jim Fleming
2002:[IPv4]:000X:03DB:...IPv8 is closer than you think...IPv16 is even closer...
http://www.ietf.com
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://ipv8.dyndns.tv