Encouraging return of legacy space WAS Re: [ppml] ARIN Policy Proposal 2002-9

John M. Brown john at chagres.net
Wed Oct 2 16:58:55 EDT 2002

RFC's once posted can't be changed.  They can be replaced
with new RFC's.

You could create a ID (Internet-Draft) that would contain
new language and then submit that to the correct IETF WG
for consideration.   I believe the IETF is always looking
for new blood to help the processes along.

Don't understand your comment about "Appeal"