[ppml] ARIN Policy Proposal 2002-9

Mury mury at goldengate.net
Wed Oct 2 13:14:23 EDT 2002

Ditto.

The only reasons I can think of that someone would want private
(non-public) but yet non-routable space would be for uses not
Internet/LAN/WAN related.  And that isn't our problem, nor ARIN's
responsibility.

But I've been accused of being a slow-thinker before, so I'm curiously
waiting for the answer.

Mury

----- End of forwarded message from Mury -----