[ppml] Question?

Brian Wallingford brian at meganet.net
Sat Nov 30 00:01:01 EST 2002

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, Dr. Jeffrey Race wrote:

:On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:49:02 -0500 (EST), Brian Wallingford wrote:
:>And, my answer is "no one".  If you're unhappy with a given network's
:>policies (or lack thereof), you need not accept traffic from them.
:That's
:>as much regulation as I'm interested in seeing.
:
:Like most people, I don't run my own mail server, so your suggestion
:is useless for most victims.   I talked to my local ISP about
:blocking all mail from Red China but they refused.
:
:Your approach is resulting in the destruction of e-mail as
:a viable communication mechanism.   Is THAT what you are interested
:in seeing?

Pardons.  Considering the audience, I assumed that this discussion was
ARIN-centric.  As that is apparently not the case, you've chosen an
inappropriate forum.