[ppml] Returning blocks of IP space

John M. Brown john at chagres.net
Wed Dec 4 12:55:19 EST 2002

Providing a list in real time vs. providing a list
that is manually reviewed are two different things.

Its easy to allocate from NEW inventory, you ignore
old inventory.

If my memory of the staff and its skill sets is
correct, the number of operationally experienced
(as in running a backbone) is extreemly limited.
A recent ARIN engineering employee also made this
statement to me at a recent technical meeting.