[ppml] Wording issues with the 2002-6 Aggregation Requests Pr oposal???

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Tue Dec 3 18:05:05 EST 2002

 Good point, but perhaps the remedy is that the initial request is without
audit of efficient use, but subsequent ones are...or...

Justification is required only when the exchange block is above a certain
size....or......

A list of all space under control of the requester is reviewed upon request
to determine if this is the best aggregation possible (or
acceptable)...or...

as my original question....... maybe the hassle associated with this policy
is such that the benefits are outweighed...... no response anywhere to that
one, but I'm guessing that a lot of people think there is value or this
proposal would not have gotten this far.....

Bill Darte
AC