[ppml] Policy 2002-5

Dawn Martin dawn.martin at wcom.com
Tue Dec 3 16:55:26 EST 2002

I'm not sure that returning a larger block of address space for a
slightly smaller block is enough reason to accept the exchange. Is
there a way for the ARIN staff to ensure that the space is "clean".
I don't know of a easy way of doing this, even over time the blocks
stay on lists long after the original SPAMer is gone.

Dawn Martin
WorldCom IP Planning & Policy Analyst
dawn.martin at wcom.com
(703)886-4746