[ppml] Wording issues with the 2002-6 Aggregation Requests Pr oposal???

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Tue Dec 3 16:45:02 EST 2002

In the first place, you would not be able to return 12 a second time,
because you would return the original 12 for a single aggregated block which
would no longer fit the criteria of the policy...no?

Second, ...current policy I believe (stated by Richard earlier) is that
blocks are not reissued for a year........ is that sufficient time?  Why not
longer if need be?

I agree with the BoT that policies should be crisp and clear.  I would be
happy for you to suggest a 'crisper' wording.

Also, are you suggesting that the policy is better off dropped than run the
risk of laundering as worded, or do you believe the policy is a good one as
long as we can create wording (and process) that eliminates organizations
from returning dirty blocks?

Bill Darte
AC