[ppml] Open discussion on Policy Proposal 2002-2

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Tue Dec 3 14:53:39 EST 2002

Michael,

I do not believe that the proposal says that an experimental RFC MUST be
published...what it does say is:

"The RIRs have a strong preference for the use of an Experimental RFC
published through the IETF, but will accept other publication mechanisms
where the experiment's objectives and practices are publicly and openly
available free of charges and free of any constraints of disclosure."

Does this change your opinion on the proposal? or just reinforce it?