[ppml] Question?

Ron da Silva ron at aol.net
Mon Dec 2 13:21:34 EST 2002

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 12:45:43PM -0500, McBurnett, Jim wrote:

> What I propose is that...[we] start a committee of a few folks from
> each RIR, the IETF, IANA, and a few other organizations and fix this...

Ok, committee could be a good idea, but we need to better articulate
what 'this' is, clear expectations of outcome and measure of success.
To what problem would this committee be expected to create a solution?
Also, what would the committee do with the result?  I suspect that at
best the committee would be able to "suggest" a solution to its
constituents.

-ron