ARIN Releases New Website

Trevor Paquette Trevor.Paquette at TeraGo.ca
Wed Apr 3 15:17:51 EST 2002

This is the FIRST release of a new site, and as all sites go through
transitions and changes, so will ARIN's site.

Please keep all feedback POSITIVE. If you can't provide positive feedback, but would like to see changes made; then suggest them in
a positive manner; no need to be derogatory.

The tools that ARIN uses to produce this site are of their concern; not ours.
They don't tell use what routers/swithes to use to do our jobs; why should we tell them how to do theirs. As members we should only
be interested in the functionality of the site; not the design, layout or aesthetics.

I for one like the new format and the new logo. Keep up the good work folks.

Comments: Would be great for the site to auto-detect the browser type and  then switch to a graphicsal/non-graphical view depending
on lynx, Netscape, IE etc..

--

Trevor Paquette          |TeraGo Networks Inc.  |Work:(403)668-5321
Trevor.Paquette at TeraGo.ca|300, 300 Manning Rd NE|Cell:(403)703-8738