Last Call for Comment: Policy Proposal 2001-2

Daniel Golding dgolding at sockeye.com
Wed Nov 14 10:43:33 EST 2001

heh. In any case, I would find it somwhat hard to believe that this policy
would cause more perfidy on the part of customers. I suspect it would cause
less. Many of those deceptive customers are trying to get /24s so they can
multihome. I can't address the manhood of splitrock's customer base, though
:)

- Dan