Policy 6 - Single organizations with multiple aggregation poi nts

David R Huberman huberman at gblx.net
Mon Nov 5 13:42:27 EST 2001

Hello CJ,

In further discussions in the thread, it was made clear to me the language
was intended for members already managing multiple maintainer accounts.
This fact was not known to me when I wrote my reply you quoted.. In
subsequent posts, I suggested alternative policy language which seems to
have been adopted.

In the case of organizations not currently managing multiple maintainer
accounts *and* aggregating their address space, I still believe it is the
responsibility of the ARIN RSG to point the requestor to the new policy
and clearly explain their options. ARIN's mission is very much educational
- a basic part of that mission is relying on the RSG to educate requestors
about policies [especially new ones].

/david