anual renewal fees

Bob Stratton bobs at arin.net
Thu Mar 1 11:55:50 EST 2001

Hi Jon,

	ARIN has always had its current fee structure with one exception.  ARIN no
longer charges for upgrades at the time of upgrade, but the annual
subscription
invoice reflects the new size.  To expand on Richard's answer and to
illustrate the
renewal fee structure, I'll use your original timeline:

Year 1: initial allocation...registration fee paid.

Year 2: no allocation... organization pays their annual subscription
fee based on their level in year 1, due on the anniversary of the initial
allocation.

Year 3: additional space allocated... If a subscribing organization is
approved for
additional IP address space, and as a result moves up from one category to
the next
during its registration period, ARIN will issue an invoice for the new rate
when the
subscriber's next annual renewal fee is due.  If the additional alllocation
does not
move the ISP to a new category, the annual subscription fee remains the
same.

Year 4: no allocation...  organization pays their annual subscription
fee based on their level in year 3.

and so it goes.

Regards,

Bob Stratton